Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a BOY!

Meet Brian Anthony Montgomery!





First time I saw him, and they wouldn't let me hold him (not til the G&R later)

I am just beside myself... he is adorable.


This is the G&R Ceremony - it's official!


He is SO sweet. Napping as I type this. He came to me right away, makes great eye contact, is fascinated by the sights and sounds around him, and latched onto me without hesitation. He doesn't cry very much - they told me - and so far that is true. He loves the Snugli!





He has two teeth on the bottom, has an upper respiratory infection and scabies all over. There are also a few scabs here and there (I think from teh scabies), but we go to the medical exam tomorrow afternoon for his complete physical. I'll treat us both for scabies tonight. His left ear is pretty bad with the red spots and rash from scabies.

The G&R went quick, quick this morning and then we were off to get his photo and apply for his Vietnamese passport.

I'll write more googoo gaga stuff later, but just want to get the good news out asap!

Ann

16 comments:

Alec, Lisa and Emma Soreff said...

OMG he is beautiful! I am sure you are pinching yourself all over to make sure this has really happened!
Can't wait to hear more! And yes, we are keeping all of our holiday decorations up in solidarity.

Congratulations Ann and Jordan!

Anna said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! I will check again soon for another update!

Dawn said...

He is ADORABLE!!! I am SO happy for you.

Connie Bibb said...

I am sooo happy for you. He is precious. FF - Connie

Connie Bibb said...

I am sooo happy for you! He is precious. FF - Connie

Mary Lynn said...

Absolutely Adorable!! Congratulations to Jordan and you. What a wonderful way to start a New Year.

From, The Other Jordan's Mommy at Little Gym!

The Letter 'W' said...

he is adorable!

Unknown said...

I am grinning from ear to ear!!!! He is adorable! Congrats to you and Jordan!!

~Shaunda

Brian, Jen and Leela Powers said...

He is prescious!! You look pretty happy as well! Can't wait to see you guys back in the states! When's your visit to CO?!?!?!

Heather said...

He is absolutely adorable!! Look at all that hair.
I would have cried if they did not let me hold mine until the G&R. What was up with that? Well at least now you will have him in your arms FOREVER!!

Congrats,
Heather

The Parents of Katie and Betsy said...

He is so adorable! We're all so excited for you and Jordan--congratulations!

Jan said...

Brian is so precious! I'm so excited for you as you finally have him in your arms, safe and close. God is good!! What an awesome site to see.

Keep posting! We can't wait for more information and pictures.

Congratulations! We are so happy for you & Jordan!

The Letter 'W' said...

What size does he wear? i am trying to figure out what size to pack for our little man when we go. i was thinking 6-9 months as he will probably be 9-10 months when we travel.

MSChaz said...

Chills all over. So very, very happy for you and for Brian and for Jordan... and for EVERYONE!

Mikel Salsgiver said...

I have dibs on taking Brian to his first baseball game and getting him his first subscription to National Review.

Craig

Gee Gee said...

Ann, OMG he is beautiful!! I cannot wait to hold the little guy in my arms!!!
Congratulations!! Jordan has a baby brother......

gee gee