Monday, January 12, 2009

Arrival Photos

I'm getting caught up on posting since the whirlwind of returning back to the new world order.

Here are some pics of our return to Dallas.

Regina took most of these photos - thanks GeeGee!
Here is the first picture they saw of us coming into the baggage claim area...


I was so happy to see my Jordan-biscuit - we hugged and kissed for a long time! We really missed each other.


It was nice to introduce Jordan to her new baby "brudder" - we have been praying and waiting for him for a long time.



Dede got to meet the sweet boy, and we spent some time hanging out in baggage claim just visiting.





The first picture of our new family ~ are we radiant or what? Thank you God!






1 comment:

Mary Lynn said...

What a beautiful family!! You look so happy. I got all teary-eyed at the photo of Jordan and you hugging. I know how it is to miss your baby girl!! Welcome home and congrats again!