Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's official!



The waiting has been surreal, but the "patience quest" bountiful...


I (finally) received notice from my adoption agency on Friday evening that they received the official list from the US Embassy in Hanoi of pending families approved for adoption. They told me that we ARE on the list, so our adoption will be allowed to be completed.


Thank the Lord and pass the biscuits - I'm eating for two! hehe

I still have not yet been told that we can file the I-600, but I am hopeful that it will be this week or next. There are families in Viet Nam currently, and another travel group leaving next week.

I'll just keep practicing my patience, and in the mean time, we are having a glorious early fall. The weather has been in the 70s and 80s, and Jordan and I have been spending a lot of time at playgrounds, parks and with friends.

Stay tuned!

Thanks all-

Ann




4 comments:

Dawn said...

I am with you ~ it was great to hear that last night!!! Hoping we can file soon.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!!! That is fabulous news!

Shaunda

Spain2112 said...

That is Awesome! We are so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

So happy to hear the news, Ann !! Love can do miracles! Can't wait to hear you are way! Pam and Jerry